Why Arthur Rosenfield
Knowledge Experience Contacts Wisdom Vision
WHY ARTHUR ROSENFIELD
● Lifelong career as a Value Creator.
● Especially experienced with extra large financial and strategic goals based on a VISION.
● Natural ability to motivate people, and leadership skills.
● Well rounded entrepreneurial experience in many markets and business functions.
● Recognized talents and skills in Sales Management, Sales, Marketing, PR, Deal Making, and Community Organizing.
● Ability to research, understand, and write about issues and trends in a helpful and valuable way.
● Natural talent and ability to apply interpersonal experience to network, lead, guide, educate, and organize.
● Unique experience and ability to organize business, community, and charitable events, and to add perspective to the meaning of those events.
● Special talent and skill for leveraging business experience; and, for getting things done.
● Ability to identify needs; and provide solutions that create value.
● Continuously building skills, knowledge, and contacts that enable value creation.
● Ability to unlock value creation through technology and digital empowerment.
● Talent for writing.
● Demonstrated Loyalty and Commitment.
● Has experience assigned to Special Projects reporting directly to John Catsimatidis, CEO Red Apple Group for all divisions and all areas of John's interest necessary for success.
● Founder and President of a Chamber of Commerce in New York City.
● Author of Corporate Core Competency Manuals for Owners, C-Suite Executives, Managers, and Staff.